Vital Role of Building or Facility Owners and Leaders Against COVID-19 Pandemic
Building or facility owners and managers play a vital role in controlling the spread of the COVID-19 virus. COVID-19 affects the people all around the globe and more specifically in the different states of the USA. Despite the current situation with the emergence of the COVID-19 vaccine, the general public must still avoid the virus to stop some financial costs in hospital expenses and to save lives. There is a needed duty for the building owners and managers to contain and stop the further spread of the virus within the confines of their buildings and facilities so that their occupants, visitors and even themselves especially those that are more vulnerable to the virus will avoid the pitiful consequences of the virus. With the great help of the building owners and managers through the implementation and employment of a cleaning facility, the COVID-19 virus can be highly controlled. For further reference, here is a recent article from McKinsey & Company about COVID-19 and its implications for business: http://mck.co/3bitvth.
As a building or facility owner or as a manager, it is of prime importance to implement a COVID-19 free establishment where occupants can feel safe and be secure with their health. Below are the Five Key Points that are within their control and can be highly contributed by them to save the public against the pandemic:
- Legal Obligation to contain the COVID-19 – Their occupants safety against the virus is of the main legal obligation and of their main duty of care. It is also to avoid any future lawsuits against their negligence of duty.
- Authority and Capability – Building or facility owner or the manager have their property, job and their rules to enforce and implement within the confine of their buildings or facilities for the COVID-19 measures. They have the site security officers or representatives to enforce within their building or facility the COVID-19 measures.
- It is their Moral Responsibility – They are accountable to protect the occupants, themselves, peers and even visitors to the building and facility.
- It is a Financial Requirement – They have to keep in mind that COVID-19 measures for the building or facility are with the final outlook for the Return of Investment and for future viability. The more secure the building and facilities they have against the virus is the final outcome of more financial gain without stoppage of work and functions of the establishments in their premises.
- Power to Save Lives – Building owners and managers have their means, power and the right to enforce COVID-19 measures inside their buildings and facilities. They really play a vital role in saving lives against the Pandemic. The combat against COVID-19 starts with the community leaders which includes the building or facility owners and managers.
Disinfection against COVID-19 in Indiana and neighboring counties are now categorized as an essential part of business as pointed out by an article from Indiana Restoration and Cleaning Services: http://bit.ly/3oiwKEM. Strict implementation of a cleaning facility can highly contribute to stop the surge of infections of the virus. CDC shares a recent article about guidance for cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, workplaces, businesses, schools and homes: http://bit.ly/35kxotW. The best option to solve the spread of the COVID-19 is to hire and maintain a cleaning service company that meets the recommended cleaning protocols that are effective against eliminating viruses. Club Clean is an established cleaning facility that can help the building and facility owners secure their indoor and premises against the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Club Clean is a commercial cleaning or janitorial services with well trained staff with the main goal to get your business facilities and buildings spotless, clean and virus free. We are equipped with trained and trusted cleaners. We are a janitorial and cleaning company serving Valparaiso, Indiana and surrounding counties.
Contact Club Clean now at 1-800-726-9007 and you are on the right track to stop further the COVID-19 infections and save the public at large.